Shipping - When will my order ship and where is my package?
Were you wondering where your Dr. Squatch soap is? You came to the right place!
Orders placed through our website are often shipped within one business day, unless the order is placed between Friday through Sunday, in which case you can expect your order to ship on the following Monday.
Occasionally we do experience back orders, which can cause a longer delay in an order being delivered - when this happens we will do our best to let you know in advance. You will receive a tracking number only when your order has been shipped.
Here is our shipping process for most orders:
- Day 0: Your order is placed (Hurray!)
- Day 1: Your order is packed in our warehouse by our Squatches, and placed onto a truck for shipping. (Please note, if your order is placed after 11 am EST it will not make it on the truck until the following day for shipping).
- Day 2: Your shipment arrives at our regional Shipping Hub in Hebron, KY.
- Days 3-4: Your shipment makes it way from the regional facility to your local regional facility.
- Days 5: The soap arrives at your local post office and will be delivered either on the same day or the following day.
A few caveats:
- Days generally mean "business days" which do not include weekends.
- This covers 98% of all scenarios. There are occasional exceptions where your order will arrive quicker or will be delayed longer than normal. This is especially true when there are weather problems in your region or if a national holiday is celebrated during the shipping of your order.
- Tracking updates DO NOT always match the package. Unfortunately, sometimes parcels are not scanned properly during transit and we do not have control over this. Fortunately, when this occurs, the item will more than likely be delivered within a timely manner (even though the tracking system may be delayed).